CT Lien Solutions has added two new features to its comprehensive Residential Search offering, providing an effective and efficient option for mortgage lenders to meet their unique needs.
The new residential search options are the Legal & Vesting Report and the Quick Property Report. Both reports deliver the vital data lenders need to make informed decisions, and each with the same speed, accuracy and cost efficiency as the original O&E Report.
- The Legal & Vesting (L&V) Report details the property’s full, unabbreviated legal description. Users also receive complete borrower vesting information and county-specific data, such as parcel ID.
- The Quick Property (QP) Report delivers a quick and fast overview of the property, borrower vesting information, ownership history and an abbreviated legal description. Delivery time is less than 24 hours.
Report data is delivered in a user-friendly formatted document, with XML file delivery available for easy extraction of pertinent data. Users also benefit from document storage and integration capabilities within Residential Search.
The new reports offer Residential Search users more options and greater flexibility on how they conduct their searches and receive information especially for higher volume searches. Depending on the lenders unique situation and needs, they can choose how much information to receive by tailoring their searches to those specific requirements.
The L&V and QP reports complement the existing Ownership and Encumbrance (O&E) Search Report to increase performance, accuracy and affordability of residential property searches in Residential Search. The update also enables lenders to consolidate vendors and systems to create a leaner, quicker and more cost-eﬀective operation. Each of these Residential Search options is designed to optimize workflow, mitigate risk, reduce rejections and provide the needed information to make the right decision.
Features and benefits
The expanded Residential Search oﬀering now delivers::
- A single search provider that offers national coverage
- Access to multiple title plants
- Reduced manual efforts and costs to serve
- Faster turnaround time (less than 24 hours in automated counties and jurisdictions)
- Multiple layers of quality assurance
- Consistency of reporting
- Centralized document storage
CT Lien Solutions, however, recognizes that clients have their own unique set of needs and requirements. Some may prefer the turnkey solution O&E provides. Others may want less detailed but need the speed and accuracy. That’s the benefit of the L&V and QP reports. Lenders now have the access to the vital data they need to make informed decisions quickly, accurately and affordably.
CT Lien Solutions is an experienced, committed partner with the knowledge and expertise to solve complex problems. Our team of industry specialists can show you how these Residential Search options will add power and flexibility to your real estate needs. Call us today at 800.833.5778 and select option 3 to learn more.